Thursday, April 24, 2008

IoE sale order

I can't remember which sale this was but it was a good one! Either 30 or 40% off and $2 shipping. IoE's turnaround time has greatly improved, I actually got this less than a month after I ordered (would have posted sooner but wanted to wait for things to cure.)

A Night to Remember - Wow, my first IoE scrub! The texture is perfect for me - very scrubby and not oily at all. However, I was disappointed with the scent. It didn't smell very peachy, just kind of a vague champagne scent (it was supposed to be a blend of peach and champagne.)

Blackberry Buttercream - Note to self: as with the raspberry, IoE's blackberry note is totally off. Very fake and weird. I tried letting it cure for about a month but to no avail.

Butterscotch Buttercream - Got this in the Baby Kisses body glaze. It's heavier on the buttercream than the butterscotch, but it's a really nice blend. Too bad it turned on me.

Butterscotch Daquiri - I got this in a roll-on. It's absolutely divine in the container - a delicious but not overly sweet butterscotch candy, like a Lifesaver - but on my skin it just went musty. Sigh.

Frosted Blackberry Marshmallows - See the Blackberry Buttercream entry above. I will say that the marshmallow component was really nice.

Frosted Strawberry Snowshake Cocktail - I was so upset I only got a body butter in this - it's divine!!! I managed to swap for a dream cream but I would love to have a body mist or perfume in it. It's a lovely strawberry with just a hint of sweetness - similar to BBW Frozen Strawberry Dacquiri (which I love and the IoE butter layers so nicely with the body splash) but not as sweet. Must order more strawberry scents!