Wednesday, January 02, 2008

IoE holiday order

I couldn't resist IoE's holiday scents. The TAT was cut in half - I got my order within a month! Too bad none of the scents agreed with me.

Roll-ons:
Christmas Java - I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I ordered this. For some reason a combination of coffee, orange and mint appealed to me, but the blend was horrific to my nose. All the notes clashed and frankly, I found it nauseating.

Eggnog Latte - I had such high hopes for this but it was just a plain coffee scent. I smell no eggnog whatsoever. While it's a decent coffee scent it was absolutely gross on my skin.

Gingerbread Milkshake - Yikes, I didn't even try this on. It wasn't the nice creamy gingerbread I was hoping for, just a weird, sour, weak spicy scent.

Pumpkin Marshmallow Frap - this is okay in the container, a nice blend of pumpkin and coffee, although I don't get any marshmallow. On my skin it was all spice. Sigh.

I also got dream creams in Eggnog Latte and Pumpkin Marshmallow Frap. Sadly on my skin they were no better in that form than they were in the roll-on.

This order was a bust but I'm hoping my next IoE order that I'm currently waiting on (with different holiday scents) will be better!