Wednesday, July 19, 2006

BI and Suds

So much to catch up on! Wow, now that I think about it I haven't been having great luck with scents lately. I'm hoping my upcoming CH and MMU orders will turn things around!

First, Bathed and Infused.

Clementine body spray - Totally delicious when I first sprayed it, but then turned to a clean smell. It wasn't bad by any means, but not citrusy and orangey like I wanted. Definitely worth checking out though if you love true fresh orange scents - not cleaner-ish at all.

Mango Lime Fiesta wash - This smelled mostly like a margarita lime to me, I couldn't really smell the mango. It's a nice lime but nothing that unusual.

I also got body lotions in Gidget and Island Oasis (they were out of the fluffs!) Gidget is a nice fresh fruity scent. I'll use up the container but overall I think I still prefer BBW Tahiti Sweetie. Gidget isn't as sharp as Tahiti Sweetie, it's more sweet. Very nice fun scent for summer. Island Oasis I'm still debating. It's a great fruity coconut in the bottle but I think it turned slightly on me. I'll have to test it out again but for now I think I'll stick to other coconut scents. The body lotion itself is really nice, thick but not greasy and great for summer.

Now onto Suds. I got all of these in the featherlite souffle.

Black Coconut and Coconut Bubble - Ugh. These were truly awful even after I let them cure. I don't know if I got a bad batch of each one or what but they were totally off. Rotten, plasticky coconut was all I got.

Lethal Kiss - I was so excited to try this after hearing all the raves at the b and b board, but I really didn't care for the scent at all. I didn't smell pineapple, just an off strawberry scent. It was even worse on my skin.

Pineapple Salad - To me this smells just like plain pineapple. I like it but for the ultimate fresh pineapple scent CH Pineapple Slices is still the best.

Summer Berries - Another total miss. It smelled like bad potpourri. I didn't even bother trying it on.

Michelle kindly included samples of Pink Lime and Cleopatra. Pink Lime is really tart and sharp, I didn't get much of a "pink" note from it, but on me it was a very strong cleaner smell. Still worth trying out though if you like lime. I can't really describe Cleopatra but I will try - kind of a powdery floral. I liked it but it's not my type of scent.